$600 per Person
The Premium package includes:
- Private session for your group with an instructor
- Helicopter ride to and from the range
- Experience an scenic helicopter flight over Melbourne and it’s iconic attractions
- Shoot 45 targets per person under full instruction
- Including a 10 target competition and a trophy for the winner
- One on one coaching provided
- Treat yourself with a morning or afternoon tea (included)
- All equipment, ammunition, targets and safety gear for the event
Start your experience boarding a modern helicopter from Moorabbin Airport or on the Yarra, opposite to Crown Casino in Melbourne CBD. Sit back and fly in luxury and style on the way to our range.
We’ll be expecting you with morning or afternoon tea to enjoy when you arrive at the range. Following this, we’ll conduct a safety briefing on how to handle the Beretta 12 gauge shotguns and get you ready to start hitting targets. You’ll shoot a large variety of single and double targets from different locations under full instruction. Then the group will take part in a challenging competition and the winner will be awarded a trophy. Those participants on the top score will go into a “Sudden Death” shoot out for the trophy if there is no clear winner. They will keep shooting until a winner is determined which guarantees to get everyone fired up.
On completion of your event and after all photos have been taken, it’ll be time to get back on the helicopter. Take off and enjoy an aerial city tour where you’ll see many of Melbourne’s famous landmark’s
Premium Package prices – Melbourne group activity
Group size Group Prize
1 – 3 $2,899.00
4 – 6 $3,600.00
6 + $600 .00 p/p
Oz Shooting along with Microflite Helicopter Services have been providing this exclusive experience for over 12 years to many high profile corporate companies, international visitors and for special occasions.
General Guidelines for your group activity Melbourne
- No shooting license needed
- Shoot a large variety of single and double targets tailored to your group’s skill level
- The complete experience length depends on your group’s size. As a guideline, for a group of 6 participants it will take 3 hrs approx.
- For all skill levels, previous experience not required to participate
- Everyone can do it. Clay target shooting is an ideal activity to mix gen X, Y & Z
- Highly engaging, very interactive and the whole group is involved
- The team participates at the same level, hence male and female compete equally
- It’s instantly gratifying. Every participant will hit targets on the day, even if they have never held a gun before
- Age required to participate 12+ (minors must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians)
- Session times: 9.45 am/11.45 am/2 pm/4 pm
- Available at Epping range Monday to Saturday and some Sundays. Contact us to check for availability or fill in an online booking request.
Contact us on 0488 746 000 to discuss your needs if you are planning to include this Oz experience on your team building day agenda. We can work within most schedules and complete larger groups on a suitable time frame.